Zeiss T* 6x18 Monocular is currently out of stock.
Zeiss T* 6x18 Monocular
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
For sporting events, in the theater or in the great outdoors, Zeiss Monoculars are the masters of versatility, fitting snugly in a jacket pocket, backpack, glove compartment, or handbag. Whether you are watching dragonflies in the reeds or birds at a great distance, the Monos are an often undervalued but extremely useful aid to nature observation.
- Close Range: The Zeiss Monocular 6x18 T* Has Focus Capabilities That Allows It To Double As A Magnifying Glass Or Visual Aid. This Makes Them Extremely Versatile. Whether You Are Watching Butterflies, Reading A Street Plan Or Walking Map, Or Making Out Letters And Numbers On A Bus Timetable, The Monos Are A Practical Tool.
- Zeiss T* Coating: Guaranteed Brilliant, High-contrast Images, Particularly In Adverse Light Conditions And Twilight. The Coating Is Tuned To Each Lens Individually For Maximum Clarity.
- A Clear View In Any Weather: There Are Always Exciting Things To Be Seen In The World Of Nature, Even In Wet Weather
- Always At Hand: Small, Light And Sporty - The Compact Monos Are Always Handy For Nature Excursions, Concerts Or Sporting Events. They Bring Objects To Arm's Length At Lightning Speed So You Can See Every Single Detail.
- Weight: 2.05 oz
- Length: 3.35"
- Effective Lens Diameter: 12 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 35 - 72 mm
- Binocular Prism Type: Schmidt-Pechan
- Dioptor Adjustment Range (dpt): +/- 4
- Field of View at 1,000 yds (ft): 5360
- Angular Field of View: 41°
- Magnification: 6x
- Twilight Factor: 10.4
- Lens Coating Name: Achromat