Lowrance HDS-7 Gen 2 Touch with FREE Lake Insight CardStyle: 42194-10765
The Lowrance HDS-7 Gen 2 Touch GPS Sonar comes with a free lake chip. Brings speed and functionality to fishfinding. Enhanced SolarMAX display touchscreen and optional StructureScan HD sonar imaging give 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Includes free Lake Insight HD map card- choose East or West version.
- Easy to use touchscreen – provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features with intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars that provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative DownScan Overlay™ feature. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to 3,000 feet
- New, StructureMap™ HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - for more accurate trails and smoother chart performance
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready – View and control select sonar and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- GoFree® Cloud-Enabled: When partnered with a GoFree® WIFI-1 module, can now shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and other 3rd third-party maps from GoFree partners, directly from the home screen
- Extensive mapping options – Built-in charts or bundled map options, compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view
- New, Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps and download to an SD card and use on the water
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet port
- Free Lake Insight HD map card - Advanced detail inland lake maps for fishing and cruising, with high-definition shaded relief that provides an enhanced view of underwater structure
- Display: Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP), Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency: (50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Languages: 36
- Media Port: 1 SD (full size)