Women's Asics GEL-Kayano 22 Running shoeStyle: 720517-T597N
True to its heritage, the new GEL-Kayano® 22 takes a bold step forward in unsurpassed performance and modern design. The sleek new FluidFit™ upper is built with Seamless Construction and a reengineered Heel Clutching System™ for a more secure and adaptive fit. Mild to moderate overpronators will be treated to the luxuriously plush comfort of the new ComforDry™ lasting and ComforDry™ X-40 sockliner sitting atop the stable FluidRide® platform.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide®: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit™: ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anti-microbial properties.
- ComforDry™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high level breathability, and anti-microbial properties.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3®: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.