Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 45 ACP Handgun
Item No. 66927832301
The Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 45 ACP Handgun is one of the finest all-around pistols available. This Custom II 45 ACP pistol features checkered rosewood grips that provide a secure hold and classic look. The magazine well has been strategically designed for accessible mag control and faster reloads. The Kimber Custom II is built with a solid stainless steel barrel for match-grade precision. A full-length guide rod provides exceptional balance with reduced recoil, while a three-hole standard trigger offers a lightweight yet crisp pull. Built for versatile performance, the Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 45 ACP Handgun offers enhanced precision with classic rosewood grips and a sleek, two-tone slide and frame.
- Magazine well offers faster reloads
- Full-length guide rod better manages recoil
- Three-hole standard trigger offers a lightweight pull
- Stainless steel barrel delivers match-grade accuracy
- Rosewood checkered grips give a secure hold and a classic look
- Model: 3200301
- UPC: 669278323015
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Sight Radius: 6.8 in.
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 LH
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4 - 5 lbs.
- Weight with Empty Magazine: 38 oz.
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Slide Width: 1.28 in.
- Frame Width: 1.28 in.
- Overall Length: 8.7 in.
- Height (90 Degrees to Barrel): 5.25 in.
- Sights: Fixed low-profile
- Barrel Type: Match-grade
- Trigger Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Brush polish
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Frame Material: Stainless steel
- Slide Finish: Brush polish black
- Trigger Type: Three-hole standard
- Grips: Smooth/checkered rosewood
5.0 / 5.0