Men's ASICS Kayano 22 Light Show ShoesStyle: 720517-T5A1N
The eye-catching design of the new GEL-Kayano® 22 LITE-SHOW™ will allow your inner nocturnal animal to run free after the sun goes down. This special edition features all the comfortable support and luxurious cushioning of the GEL-Kayano® 22, but with added high-visibility provided by the wild print and reflective upper materials.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line®
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System®
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anti-microbial properties.
- ComforDry™ Lasting
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high level breathability, and anti-microbial properties.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.